- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
New associate vice president for faculty affairs
Professor of Physician Assistant Studies William Kohlhepp was named associate vice president for faculty affairs last week. Kohlhepp has worked at the university for 17 years, and has served in numerous positions, including associate dean for the School of Health Sciences. He also acted as the chair for the Faculty Senate for three terms. Before working at Quinnipiac, he was the administrative director of St. Raphael’s Occupational Health Plus. Kohlhepp’s new appointment will be effective July 1.