- Men’s soccer drops MAAC opener in OT
- Community protests after controversial Snapchat photo
- ‘Lo’ and Behold
- Field hockey sisters bring Spanish influence to the team
- Student facing disciplinary action for posting racist Snapchat photo
- University hires former New Haven Police Chief
- Watch your words
- Old fashion isn’t overrated
- Is change always for the better?
- Men’s soccer shuts out Yale
Health Center gives tips to avoid stomach virus
The Health Center warned students about the stomach virus last week. The stomach virus is contagious and causes vomiting and diarrhea. The virus is spread through oral contact and through sharing toilets with infected students. To keep from getting sick, Student Health Services advises students to wash their hands, stay hydrated and avoid using the same toilet as a sick person. Students can visit the Health Center if they do not feel well.