- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Health Center gives tips to avoid stomach virus
The Health Center warned students about the stomach virus last week. The stomach virus is contagious and causes vomiting and diarrhea. The virus is spread through oral contact and through sharing toilets with infected students. To keep from getting sick, Student Health Services advises students to wash their hands, stay hydrated and avoid using the same toilet as a sick person. Students can visit the Health Center if they do not feel well.