- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey loses to Union at home, 5-2
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball squeaks past Manhattan, 71-70
- Fabbri’s 400
- Lahey’s lasting legacy
- Chaise to 1,000
- Making music
- Opinion | How bystanders enabled Larry Nassar
- Life and teachings of Frederick Douglass honored with statue and exhibit
- Flu season causes disrupt in blood donations
- Opinion | If our own government doesn’t care about domestic violence then why should anyone else?
Health Center gives tips to avoid stomach virus
The Health Center warned students about the stomach virus last week. The stomach virus is contagious and causes vomiting and diarrhea. The virus is spread through oral contact and through sharing toilets with infected students. To keep from getting sick, Student Health Services advises students to wash their hands, stay hydrated and avoid using the same toilet as a sick person. Students can visit the Health Center if they do not feel well.