- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
St. Baldrick’s approaches
Students can volunteer to shave their heads to raise money and awareness for childhood cancer research at Student Programming Board’s St. Baldrick’s event on Feb. 10. The event will be held from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. in Burt Kahn. To donate money or sign up to shave their heads, students can visit stbaldricks.org/events/quinnipiac.