- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
- Women’s rugby team takes home second championship
- Women’s basketball’s upset bid against Michigan State falls short
- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
- Women’s basketball stifles Siena, forces 34 turnovers
St. Baldrick’s approaches
Students can volunteer to shave their heads to raise money and awareness for childhood cancer research at Student Programming Board’s St. Baldrick’s event on Feb. 10. The event will be held from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. in Burt Kahn. To donate money or sign up to shave their heads, students can visit stbaldricks.org/events/quinnipiac.