- Quinnipiac women’s basketball eliminated by No. 1 UConn in NCAA Tournament
- Mutual respect
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
- Cait’s Column: No. 9 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey trounced by No. 1 Cornell
- Dancing again
Take a break this semester with live music in the area. The Chronicle has compiled a list of different venues, genres and bands that are the perfect way to escape the business of a semester.
Jan. 29 – Panic! At The Disco @OakdaleTheatre
American rock band from Las Vegas formed in 2004. The band is currently touring around the United States promoting their fourth studio album, “To Weird To Live, To Rare To Die!” They are touring with two other bands, The Colourist and X Ambassadors.
Feb. 19 – Cults @TheSpaceCT
This American indie pop duo formed in New York in 2010. The duo, Brian Oblivion and Madeline Follin, will be performing their break up album “Static.” The album was released in October and is based off of the couples own breakup.
March 4 – Young The Giant @OakdaleTheatre
American indie rock band that formed in California in 2004. This band will be performing their new album “Mind Over Matter”, the band’s second studio album that was released yesterday, January 21st. They will be performing with The Cayucas and Vance Joy.
March 8 – Demi Lovato @Oakdale Theatre
The American recording actress will be performing with Fifth Harmony and Little Mix. She is on her Neon Lights tour and will be in the Connecticut Area.
April 30 – All Time Low @ToadsPlace
The American pop punk band from Baltimore, formed in high school in 2003. The band will be on their A Love Like Tour with Handguns and Man Overboard. They will be performing their album “Don’t Panic” that they re-released as “Don’t Panic: It’s Longer Now!” in September, with four new songs.