- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
Remembering Nelson Mandela
The university will celebrate the legacy of Nelson Mandela on Monday, Jan. 27 at 8 p.m. in room SC 225. Mandela was South Africa’s first democratically elected president and passed away in the beginning of December 2013. The departments of philosophy and political science and the Albert Schweitzer Institute sponsor the event.