- Community protests after controversial Snapchat photo
- ‘Lo’ and Behold
- Field hockey sisters bring Spanish influence to the team
- Student facing disciplinary action for posting racist Snapchat photo
- University hires former New Haven Police Chief
- Watch your words
- Old fashion isn’t overrated
- Is change always for the better?
- Men’s soccer shuts out Yale
- Undefeated UMass Lowell beats men’s soccer
Nominate favorite professor, faculty or staff
Students can now nominate a professor, faculty or staff member who has had a profound impact on them for the 2014 Excellence in Service to Students Award and Excellence in Teaching Award. This is the most prestigious award the university gives. The winners earn a cash prize, get their names on a plaque in Arnold Bernhard Library, are introduced at the University Convocation, attend a Board of Trustees reception, eat lunch with President John Lahey and are honored at a gala dinner in the fall. If a student’s’ nominee wins, the student can go to the gala dinner. Students can find the nomination packet on MyQ.