- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Nominate favorite professor, faculty or staff
Students can now nominate a professor, faculty or staff member who has had a profound impact on them for the 2014 Excellence in Service to Students Award and Excellence in Teaching Award. This is the most prestigious award the university gives. The winners earn a cash prize, get their names on a plaque in Arnold Bernhard Library, are introduced at the University Convocation, attend a Board of Trustees reception, eat lunch with President John Lahey and are honored at a gala dinner in the fall. If a student’s’ nominee wins, the student can go to the gala dinner. Students can find the nomination packet on MyQ.