- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
- Women’s rugby team takes home second championship
- Women’s basketball’s upset bid against Michigan State falls short
- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
Nominate favorite professor, faculty or staff
Students can now nominate a professor, faculty or staff member who has had a profound impact on them for the 2014 Excellence in Service to Students Award and Excellence in Teaching Award. This is the most prestigious award the university gives. The winners earn a cash prize, get their names on a plaque in Arnold Bernhard Library, are introduced at the University Convocation, attend a Board of Trustees reception, eat lunch with President John Lahey and are honored at a gala dinner in the fall. If a student’s’ nominee wins, the student can go to the gala dinner. Students can find the nomination packet on MyQ.