- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Health Center warns about flu
The Health Center is asking students with the flu to return home, rather than stay on campus. Students with flu-like symptoms will be treated at the Health Center. If the students have the flu, they will be sent home. Students with the flu who live more than 200 miles away will stay in an isolation area on campus. The Health Center recommends students rest often, drink fluids, wash their hands, cover their mouths and nose when coughing or sneezing, and avoid touching their eyes, nose or mouth.