- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
Health Center warns about flu
The Health Center is asking students with the flu to return home, rather than stay on campus. Students with flu-like symptoms will be treated at the Health Center. If the students have the flu, they will be sent home. Students with the flu who live more than 200 miles away will stay in an isolation area on campus. The Health Center recommends students rest often, drink fluids, wash their hands, cover their mouths and nose when coughing or sneezing, and avoid touching their eyes, nose or mouth.