- Quinnipiac women’s basketball eliminated by No. 1 UConn in NCAA Tournament
- Mutual respect
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
- Cait’s Column: No. 9 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey trounced by No. 1 Cornell
- Dancing again
DIY Tea Wreath
Winter is the season to stay warm, and what better way to stay warm than with tea? Here is a quick do-it-yourself tea wreath that doubles as storage for tea and room decor. Follow these simple steps to find out how to make this cute wreath in 20 minutes or less!
Cardboard (I used a cereal box)
Step 1: Cut a donut shape out of the cardboard and then trace the cardboard onto a piece of paper. Glue the paper to the cardboard.
Step 2: Cut strips of paper and glue the pieces onto the clothes pins.
Step 3: Glue the clothespins on to the cardboard with the nose of the clothespin pointed outwards.
Check out a full step by step video on how to make this Tea Wreath on our YouTube Channel, the Quinnipiac Chronicle.