- Women’s basketball’s upset bid against Michigan State falls short
- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
- Women’s basketball stifles Siena, forces 34 turnovers
- Men’s ice hockey beats RPI behind three power-play goals
- Men’s basketball drops MAAC opener to Monmouth
- Four kittens rescued from storm drain on-campus
- Remembering a beloved professor
- Police investigating robbery at Krauszer’s Market
- Quinnipiac rugby wins second straight national championship
DIY Tea Wreath
Winter is the season to stay warm, and what better way to stay warm than with tea? Here is a quick do-it-yourself tea wreath that doubles as storage for tea and room decor. Follow these simple steps to find out how to make this cute wreath in 20 minutes or less!
Cardboard (I used a cereal box)
Step 1: Cut a donut shape out of the cardboard and then trace the cardboard onto a piece of paper. Glue the paper to the cardboard.
Step 2: Cut strips of paper and glue the pieces onto the clothes pins.
Step 3: Glue the clothespins on to the cardboard with the nose of the clothespin pointed outwards.
Check out a full step by step video on how to make this Tea Wreath on our YouTube Channel, the Quinnipiac Chronicle.