- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
DIY Tea Wreath
Winter is the season to stay warm, and what better way to stay warm than with tea? Here is a quick do-it-yourself tea wreath that doubles as storage for tea and room decor. Follow these simple steps to find out how to make this cute wreath in 20 minutes or less!
Cardboard (I used a cereal box)
Step 1: Cut a donut shape out of the cardboard and then trace the cardboard onto a piece of paper. Glue the paper to the cardboard.
Step 2: Cut strips of paper and glue the pieces onto the clothes pins.
Step 3: Glue the clothespins on to the cardboard with the nose of the clothespin pointed outwards.
Check out a full step by step video on how to make this Tea Wreath on our YouTube Channel, the Quinnipiac Chronicle.