- Quinnipiac men’s soccer falls in MAAC Championship to Rider, 1-0
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey loses 5-1 to Union
- No. 9 Villanova handles Quinnipiac men’s basketball, 86-53
- Quinnipiac rugby defeats Notre Dame College 46-5 on Senior Day, moves onto NIRA semifinals
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey shuts out RPI, 3-0
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer prevails in shootout vs. Marist, advances to MAAC Championship
- Hell comes to Quinnipiac
- Social Media IRL
- Best week to eat
- The 90’s never felt so modern
DIY Tea Wreath
Winter is the season to stay warm, and what better way to stay warm than with tea? Here is a quick do-it-yourself tea wreath that doubles as storage for tea and room decor. Follow these simple steps to find out how to make this cute wreath in 20 minutes or less!
Cardboard (I used a cereal box)
Step 1: Cut a donut shape out of the cardboard and then trace the cardboard onto a piece of paper. Glue the paper to the cardboard.
Step 2: Cut strips of paper and glue the pieces onto the clothes pins.
Step 3: Glue the clothespins on to the cardboard with the nose of the clothespin pointed outwards.
Check out a full step by step video on how to make this Tea Wreath on our YouTube Channel, the Quinnipiac Chronicle.