- Quinnipiac hires Baker Dunleavy as men’s basketball coach, per reports
- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
- Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling dominates Glenville State
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
DIY Tea Wreath
Winter is the season to stay warm, and what better way to stay warm than with tea? Here is a quick do-it-yourself tea wreath that doubles as storage for tea and room decor. Follow these simple steps to find out how to make this cute wreath in 20 minutes or less!
Cardboard (I used a cereal box)
Step 1: Cut a donut shape out of the cardboard and then trace the cardboard onto a piece of paper. Glue the paper to the cardboard.
Step 2: Cut strips of paper and glue the pieces onto the clothes pins.
Step 3: Glue the clothespins on to the cardboard with the nose of the clothespin pointed outwards.
Check out a full step by step video on how to make this Tea Wreath on our YouTube Channel, the Quinnipiac Chronicle.