- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
Thursday Holiday Dinner
Students are invited to attend the 29th annual Holiday Dinner in the Carl Hansen Student Center dining hall on Thursday, Dec. 5. Faculty, staff and administration will serve students a free meal of roast beef, roasted turkey, pasta, vegetables, mashed potatoes, salad, cranberry sauce, dessert and beverages. Tickets can be printed through the student portal used for sporting events at the TD Bank Sports Center. There are five dining times available: 4:30 p.m., 5 p.m., 5:30 p.m, 6 p.m and 6:30 p.m.