- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
- Women’s rugby team takes home second championship
- Women’s basketball’s upset bid against Michigan State falls short
- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
- Women’s basketball stifles Siena, forces 34 turnovers
- Men’s ice hockey beats RPI behind three power-play goals
Thursday Holiday Dinner
Students are invited to attend the 29th annual Holiday Dinner in the Carl Hansen Student Center dining hall on Thursday, Dec. 5. Faculty, staff and administration will serve students a free meal of roast beef, roasted turkey, pasta, vegetables, mashed potatoes, salad, cranberry sauce, dessert and beverages. Tickets can be printed through the student portal used for sporting events at the TD Bank Sports Center. There are five dining times available: 4:30 p.m., 5 p.m., 5:30 p.m, 6 p.m and 6:30 p.m.