- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
- Women’s rugby team takes home second championship
- Women’s basketball’s upset bid against Michigan State falls short
- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
Kendrick Ray earns release from Quinnipiac
Quinnipiac men’s basketball guard Kendrick Ray has earned his release from the university, according to a tweet from Gotham Hoops Sunday afternoon.
Ray, a native of Middletown, N.Y., saw action in only one game this season. The sophomore played in 30 games last season, scoring 2.9 points per game while shooting 34.7 percent from the floor.
Ray has 2.5 years of NCAA eligibility remaining.