- Softball splits doubleheader with Wagner in home opener
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse loses tight game to Holy Cross
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball eliminated by No. 1 UConn in NCAA Tournament
- Mutual respect
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
Kendrick Ray earns release from Quinnipiac
Quinnipiac men’s basketball guard Kendrick Ray has earned his release from the university, according to a tweet from Gotham Hoops Sunday afternoon.
Ray, a native of Middletown, N.Y., saw action in only one game this season. The sophomore played in 30 games last season, scoring 2.9 points per game while shooting 34.7 percent from the floor.
Ray has 2.5 years of NCAA eligibility remaining.