- Community protests after controversial Snapchat photo
- ‘Lo’ and Behold
- Field hockey sisters bring Spanish influence to the team
- Student facing disciplinary action for posting racist Snapchat photo
- University hires former New Haven Police Chief
- Watch your words
- Old fashion isn’t overrated
- Is change always for the better?
- Men’s soccer shuts out Yale
- Undefeated UMass Lowell beats men’s soccer
Kendrick Ray earns release from Quinnipiac
Quinnipiac men’s basketball guard Kendrick Ray has earned his release from the university, according to a tweet from Gotham Hoops Sunday afternoon.
Ray, a native of Middletown, N.Y., saw action in only one game this season. The sophomore played in 30 games last season, scoring 2.9 points per game while shooting 34.7 percent from the floor.
Ray has 2.5 years of NCAA eligibility remaining.