- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
- Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling dominates Glenville State
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
- GSA hosts peaceful protest for transgender rights
Kendrick Ray earns release from Quinnipiac
Quinnipiac men’s basketball guard Kendrick Ray has earned his release from the university, according to a tweet from Gotham Hoops Sunday afternoon.
Ray, a native of Middletown, N.Y., saw action in only one game this season. The sophomore played in 30 games last season, scoring 2.9 points per game while shooting 34.7 percent from the floor.
Ray has 2.5 years of NCAA eligibility remaining.