- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Drexel in final game of Holiday Showcase
Express shuttles to downtown New Haven postponed
The town/train and express shuttles to the New Haven entertainment district have been postponed until the beginning of the spring semester. Public Safety is concerned for student safety after the increasing violence in New Haven.The university will still run the shuttle to Union Station, Barnes & Noble, Whitney Avenue and Dixwell Avenue up until the final move-out day. Additional shuttles to the Hamden plaza and North Haven plaza will be available until Sunday, Dec. 8, as well. These shuttles will leave every hour on the hour from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. The Hamden plaza shuttle leaves from South Lot and the North Haven plaza shuttle leaves from North Lot.