- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
- Women’s rugby team takes home second championship
- Women’s basketball’s upset bid against Michigan State falls short
- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
- Women’s basketball stifles Siena, forces 34 turnovers
Express shuttles to downtown New Haven postponed
The town/train and express shuttles to the New Haven entertainment district have been postponed until the beginning of the spring semester. Public Safety is concerned for student safety after the increasing violence in New Haven.The university will still run the shuttle to Union Station, Barnes & Noble, Whitney Avenue and Dixwell Avenue up until the final move-out day. Additional shuttles to the Hamden plaza and North Haven plaza will be available until Sunday, Dec. 8, as well. These shuttles will leave every hour on the hour from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. The Hamden plaza shuttle leaves from South Lot and the North Haven plaza shuttle leaves from North Lot.