- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
- GSA hosts peaceful protest for transgender rights
- Sherman Ave building to be new QU theater
Three athletic offices robbed
Three Quinnipiac athletic offices in the Burt Kahn Building were robbed Tuesday evening, according to a Hamden Police press release.
Investigations revealed that an individual(s) gained entry into at least three offices, stealing electronic equipment, jewelry and money, according to Hamden Police. There were no signs of a forced entry.
The university declined to comment.
Stay with The Chronicle for updates.