- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
- Women’s basketball stifles Siena, forces 34 turnovers
- Men’s ice hockey beats RPI behind three power-play goals
- Men’s basketball drops MAAC opener to Monmouth
- Four kittens rescued from storm drain on-campus
- Remembering a beloved professor
- Police investigating robbery at Krauszer’s Market
- Quinnipiac rugby wins second straight national championship
- Public Safety investigates newspaper theft
Three athletic offices robbed
Three Quinnipiac athletic offices in the Burt Kahn Building were robbed Tuesday evening, according to a Hamden Police press release.
Investigations revealed that an individual(s) gained entry into at least three offices, stealing electronic equipment, jewelry and money, according to Hamden Police. There were no signs of a forced entry.
The university declined to comment.
Stay with The Chronicle for updates.