- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse loses tight game to Holy Cross
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball eliminated by No. 1 UConn in NCAA Tournament
- Mutual respect
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
- Cait’s Column: No. 9 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey trounced by No. 1 Cornell
Three athletic offices robbed
Three Quinnipiac athletic offices in the Burt Kahn Building were robbed Tuesday evening, according to a Hamden Police press release.
Investigations revealed that an individual(s) gained entry into at least three offices, stealing electronic equipment, jewelry and money, according to Hamden Police. There were no signs of a forced entry.
The university declined to comment.
Stay with The Chronicle for updates.