- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, no longer with university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
- This pattern of abuse is preventable
Three athletic offices robbed
Three Quinnipiac athletic offices in the Burt Kahn Building were robbed Tuesday evening, according to a Hamden Police press release.
Investigations revealed that an individual(s) gained entry into at least three offices, stealing electronic equipment, jewelry and money, according to Hamden Police. There were no signs of a forced entry.
The university declined to comment.
Stay with The Chronicle for updates.