- Men’s soccer drops MAAC opener in OT
- Community protests after controversial Snapchat photo
- ‘Lo’ and Behold
- Field hockey sisters bring Spanish influence to the team
- Student facing disciplinary action for posting racist Snapchat photo
- University hires former New Haven Police Chief
- Watch your words
- Old fashion isn’t overrated
- Is change always for the better?
- Men’s soccer shuts out Yale
Three athletic offices robbed
Three Quinnipiac athletic offices in the Burt Kahn Building were robbed Tuesday evening, according to a Hamden Police press release.
Investigations revealed that an individual(s) gained entry into at least three offices, stealing electronic equipment, jewelry and money, according to Hamden Police. There were no signs of a forced entry.
The university declined to comment.
Stay with The Chronicle for updates.