- Men’s soccer drops MAAC opener in OT
- Community protests after controversial Snapchat photo
- ‘Lo’ and Behold
- Field hockey sisters bring Spanish influence to the team
- Student facing disciplinary action for posting racist Snapchat photo
- University hires former New Haven Police Chief
- Watch your words
- Old fashion isn’t overrated
- Is change always for the better?
- Men’s soccer shuts out Yale
Relay for Life’s Moe’s night
Relay for Life hosts a fundraiser at the Moe’s in Hamden Wednesday, Nov. 6, to raise money to fight cancer. Students can take the 4:30 p.m., 5:20 p.m, 6:10 p.m., 7 p.m., or 7:50 p.m., shuttle into Hamden Plaza to get to Moe’s. Students should bring one of Relay for Life’s Moe’s Night flyers to the event.