- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
- Women’s rugby team takes home second championship
- Women’s basketball’s upset bid against Michigan State falls short
- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
- Women’s basketball stifles Siena, forces 34 turnovers
Relay for Life’s Moe’s night
Relay for Life hosts a fundraiser at the Moe’s in Hamden Wednesday, Nov. 6, to raise money to fight cancer. Students can take the 4:30 p.m., 5:20 p.m, 6:10 p.m., 7 p.m., or 7:50 p.m., shuttle into Hamden Plaza to get to Moe’s. Students should bring one of Relay for Life’s Moe’s Night flyers to the event.