- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
Relay for Life’s Moe’s night
Relay for Life hosts a fundraiser at the Moe’s in Hamden Wednesday, Nov. 6, to raise money to fight cancer. Students can take the 4:30 p.m., 5:20 p.m, 6:10 p.m., 7 p.m., or 7:50 p.m., shuttle into Hamden Plaza to get to Moe’s. Students should bring one of Relay for Life’s Moe’s Night flyers to the event.