- Quinnipiac women’s basketball eliminated by No. 1 UConn in NCAA Tournament
- Mutual respect
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
- Cait’s Column: No. 9 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey trounced by No. 1 Cornell
- Dancing again
Psi Chi runs food drive
Wednesday is the final day to donate to the psychology honor society Psi Chi’s food drive for the Connecticut Food Bank. Students can find collection boxes for the food drive around campus outside the bookstore and in the first building of the College of Arts and Sciences. Students can donate nonperishable food. Psi Chi is hoping to collect food high in protein.