- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
- Women’s rugby team takes home second championship
- Women’s basketball’s upset bid against Michigan State falls short
- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
- Women’s basketball stifles Siena, forces 34 turnovers
LoJack for Laptops
The university teamed up with LoJack for Laptops, a software that protects and locks one’s laptop if it is stolen. LoJack helps students get their laptops back if it is stolen and offers 24/7 customer service. Students who bought a Dell laptop through the university already have LoJack on their computers, but students can get LoJack on their Microsoft and Apple laptops too.