- Quinnipiac women’s basketball eliminated by No. 1 UConn in NCAA Tournament
- Mutual respect
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
- Cait’s Column: No. 9 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey trounced by No. 1 Cornell
- Dancing again
LoJack for Laptops
The university teamed up with LoJack for Laptops, a software that protects and locks one’s laptop if it is stolen. LoJack helps students get their laptops back if it is stolen and offers 24/7 customer service. Students who bought a Dell laptop through the university already have LoJack on their computers, but students can get LoJack on their Microsoft and Apple laptops too.