- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
LoJack for Laptops
The university teamed up with LoJack for Laptops, a software that protects and locks one’s laptop if it is stolen. LoJack helps students get their laptops back if it is stolen and offers 24/7 customer service. Students who bought a Dell laptop through the university already have LoJack on their computers, but students can get LoJack on their Microsoft and Apple laptops too.