- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, no longer with university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
- This pattern of abuse is preventable
Students speak up
“I think there needs to be an entire reform on how our money is spent. Everyone is so set in their ideas that their way is the best that nobody will consider a third option compromise. I think that the welfare system is broken and people who need money aren’t getting it.” -Rebecca Carlone, sophomore, pre-law
“I would try and stop international conflict by trying to keep the peace and not spreading war because that would probably help save a lot of money.” -Taylor Chelo, freshman, elementary education, English
“I think we should stop outsourcing to countries that don’t appreciate us, like Egypt and other third-world countries, who want to do more harm than good.” -Olivia Saha, freshman, psychology