- Matt King joins men’s ice hockey as walk-on goaltender
- In his mother’s memory
- Current Craze
- Living the Legend
- Panel of professors explain human rights for minorities
- Accommodating everyday struggles
- Students become finalists in NESN’s ‘Next Producer Contest’
- Students crowd portal for tickets to Yale game
- Putting the ‘UNIVERSITY’ in Quinnipiac
- No. 3 Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling falls to No. 2 Oregon
Student injured in alleged fight
A student was injured in an alleged assault at Andale’s Bar on 3307 Whitney Ave. on Oct. 11, according to a press release from the Hamden Police Department.
The 19-year-old student got into a verbal fight with a group of people in Andale’s Bar, police said. The group then left the bar, where a physical fight allegedly broke out and the student lost part of his ear, according to the police.
According to the press release, the students’ friends brought him to Health Services where Hamden police reported to at about 2:30 a.m.
The student was then brought to the Yale-New Haven Hospital, police said.
Stay with The Chronicle for updates.