- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
- Women’s rugby team takes home second championship
- Women’s basketball’s upset bid against Michigan State falls short
- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
- Women’s basketball stifles Siena, forces 34 turnovers
Student injured in alleged fight
A student was injured in an alleged assault at Andale’s Bar on 3307 Whitney Ave. on Oct. 11, according to a press release from the Hamden Police Department.
The 19-year-old student got into a verbal fight with a group of people in Andale’s Bar, police said. The group then left the bar, where a physical fight allegedly broke out and the student lost part of his ear, according to the police.
According to the press release, the students’ friends brought him to Health Services where Hamden police reported to at about 2:30 a.m.
The student was then brought to the Yale-New Haven Hospital, police said.
Stay with The Chronicle for updates.