- Peter Kiss leaving Quinnipiac men’s basketball for Rutgers
- Game On
- Quinnipiac splits doubleheader against Siena
- Baseball cruises to 13-1 victory over Saint Peter’s
- Rick Seeley court documents date abuse since 2009-2010
- SGA approves 2017-2018 budgets
- Quinnipiac to host 2019 Women’s Frozen Four
- Rand Pecknold named U.S. Men’s National Team assistant coach
- Allison Kuhn balances Quinnipiac women’s lacrosse schedule with SGA role
- Kei Ezaka sets Quinnipiac men’s tennis wins record
Student injured in alleged fight
A student was injured in an alleged assault at Andale’s Bar on 3307 Whitney Ave. on Oct. 11, according to a press release from the Hamden Police Department.
The 19-year-old student got into a verbal fight with a group of people in Andale’s Bar, police said. The group then left the bar, where a physical fight allegedly broke out and the student lost part of his ear, according to the police.
According to the press release, the students’ friends brought him to Health Services where Hamden police reported to at about 2:30 a.m.
The student was then brought to the Yale-New Haven Hospital, police said.
Stay with The Chronicle for updates.