- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
Student injured in alleged fight
A student was injured in an alleged assault at Andale’s Bar on 3307 Whitney Ave. on Oct. 11, according to a press release from the Hamden Police Department.
The 19-year-old student got into a verbal fight with a group of people in Andale’s Bar, police said. The group then left the bar, where a physical fight allegedly broke out and the student lost part of his ear, according to the police.
According to the press release, the students’ friends brought him to Health Services where Hamden police reported to at about 2:30 a.m.
The student was then brought to the Yale-New Haven Hospital, police said.
Stay with The Chronicle for updates.