- Baker Dunleavy signs five-year contract extension
- New Haven issues a Public Health Alert after over 90 people overdose
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball finalizes 2018-19 schedule
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball unveils non-conference slate
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball announces non-conference schedule
- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
Student injured in alleged fight
A student was injured in an alleged assault at Andale’s Bar on 3307 Whitney Ave. on Oct. 11, according to a press release from the Hamden Police Department.
The 19-year-old student got into a verbal fight with a group of people in Andale’s Bar, police said. The group then left the bar, where a physical fight allegedly broke out and the student lost part of his ear, according to the police.
According to the press release, the students’ friends brought him to Health Services where Hamden police reported to at about 2:30 a.m.
The student was then brought to the Yale-New Haven Hospital, police said.
Stay with The Chronicle for updates.