- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
New Director of Student Health Services
Alice Holland of Fairfield was named director of student health services on Monday. Holland will manage the health services budget, train health service professionals and work study staff and supervise student health services personnel. Previously, Holland was director of health services at Pennsylvania State University, Berks Campus, where she taught human sexuality courses.