- Men’s soccer drops MAAC opener in OT
- Community protests after controversial Snapchat photo
- ‘Lo’ and Behold
- Field hockey sisters bring Spanish influence to the team
- Student facing disciplinary action for posting racist Snapchat photo
- University hires former New Haven Police Chief
- Watch your words
- Old fashion isn’t overrated
- Is change always for the better?
- Men’s soccer shuts out Yale
New Director of Student Health Services
Alice Holland of Fairfield was named director of student health services on Monday. Holland will manage the health services budget, train health service professionals and work study staff and supervise student health services personnel. Previously, Holland was director of health services at Pennsylvania State University, Berks Campus, where she taught human sexuality courses.