- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Mock trial wins awards
Seven students won top attorney and witness awards this weekend at the Ithaca College Mock Trial Tournament. Junior Nathaniel Moore, senior Amy Machain and junior Margaret Heeran won top attorney awards. Sophomore Jonathan Aktin, freshman Jessica Shapiro and junior Blaine Benson earned top witness awards. Sophomore Rachael Cox won both a top attorney award and top witness award. This was the first tournament of Mock Trial’s season.