- Quinnipiac women’s basketball eliminated by No. 1 UConn in NCAA Tournament
- Mutual respect
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
- Cait’s Column: No. 9 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey trounced by No. 1 Cornell
- Dancing again
Mock trial wins awards
Seven students won top attorney and witness awards this weekend at the Ithaca College Mock Trial Tournament. Junior Nathaniel Moore, senior Amy Machain and junior Margaret Heeran won top attorney awards. Sophomore Jonathan Aktin, freshman Jessica Shapiro and junior Blaine Benson earned top witness awards. Sophomore Rachael Cox won both a top attorney award and top witness award. This was the first tournament of Mock Trial’s season.