- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
Mock trial wins awards
Seven students won top attorney and witness awards this weekend at the Ithaca College Mock Trial Tournament. Junior Nathaniel Moore, senior Amy Machain and junior Margaret Heeran won top attorney awards. Sophomore Jonathan Aktin, freshman Jessica Shapiro and junior Blaine Benson earned top witness awards. Sophomore Rachael Cox won both a top attorney award and top witness award. This was the first tournament of Mock Trial’s season.