- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
Memorial for late professor
The Psychology Department will hold a memorial for Professor of Psychology Joan Bombace, who passed away in early September. The memorial is scheduled to be in the Mancheski Seminar Room on Monday, Oct. 7, from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. A Quinnipiac alumna and a member of the faculty since 1982, Bombace founded the psychology honors society Psi Chi and the Quinnipiac University Interdisciplinary Research Program.