- Quinnipiac women’s basketball eliminated by No. 1 UConn in NCAA Tournament
- Mutual respect
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
- Cait’s Column: No. 9 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey trounced by No. 1 Cornell
- Dancing again
Memorial for late professor
The Psychology Department will hold a memorial for Professor of Psychology Joan Bombace, who passed away in early September. The memorial is scheduled to be in the Mancheski Seminar Room on Monday, Oct. 7, from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. A Quinnipiac alumna and a member of the faculty since 1982, Bombace founded the psychology honors society Psi Chi and the Quinnipiac University Interdisciplinary Research Program.