- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
Memorial for late professor
The Psychology Department will hold a memorial for Professor of Psychology Joan Bombace, who passed away in early September. The memorial is scheduled to be in the Mancheski Seminar Room on Monday, Oct. 7, from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. A Quinnipiac alumna and a member of the faculty since 1982, Bombace founded the psychology honors society Psi Chi and the Quinnipiac University Interdisciplinary Research Program.