- Men’s soccer drops MAAC opener in OT
- Community protests after controversial Snapchat photo
- ‘Lo’ and Behold
- Field hockey sisters bring Spanish influence to the team
- Student facing disciplinary action for posting racist Snapchat photo
- University hires former New Haven Police Chief
- Watch your words
- Old fashion isn’t overrated
- Is change always for the better?
- Men’s soccer shuts out Yale
Memorial for late professor
The Psychology Department will hold a memorial for Professor of Psychology Joan Bombace, who passed away in early September. The memorial is scheduled to be in the Mancheski Seminar Room on Monday, Oct. 7, from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. A Quinnipiac alumna and a member of the faculty since 1982, Bombace founded the psychology honors society Psi Chi and the Quinnipiac University Interdisciplinary Research Program.