- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
- Women’s rugby team takes home second championship
- Women’s basketball’s upset bid against Michigan State falls short
- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
- Women’s basketball stifles Siena, forces 34 turnovers
Memorial for late professor
The Psychology Department will hold a memorial for Professor of Psychology Joan Bombace, who passed away in early September. The memorial is scheduled to be in the Mancheski Seminar Room on Monday, Oct. 7, from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. A Quinnipiac alumna and a member of the faculty since 1982, Bombace founded the psychology honors society Psi Chi and the Quinnipiac University Interdisciplinary Research Program.