- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Medical School partners with Griffin Hospital
The Frank H. Netter MD School of Medicine signed a five-year clinical affiliation agreement with Griffin Hospital in Derby last week. Beginning in the summer of 2015, medical students will do their clinical rotations at Griffin Hospital. Griffin Hospital physicians who work with the students will also become clinical professors at the medical school. Among the School of Medicine’s other partners are St. Vincent’s Medical Center of Bridgeport, MidState Medical Center, Middlesex Hospital, Waterbury Hospital, Jewish Senior Services and Hartford Hospital.