- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
Students now have the opportunity to learn Korean. Associate Professor of Communications Sang Nam will teach the Korean language and culture to students, faculty and staff each Tuesday at noon. Students cannot earn credits from these lessons. The lessons are held in the second floor of the Athletic Center in the Conference Room of the Global Education Office.