- Men’s soccer drops MAAC opener in OT
- Community protests after controversial Snapchat photo
- ‘Lo’ and Behold
- Field hockey sisters bring Spanish influence to the team
- Student facing disciplinary action for posting racist Snapchat photo
- University hires former New Haven Police Chief
- Watch your words
- Old fashion isn’t overrated
- Is change always for the better?
- Men’s soccer shuts out Yale
Students now have the opportunity to learn Korean. Associate Professor of Communications Sang Nam will teach the Korean language and culture to students, faculty and staff each Tuesday at noon. Students cannot earn credits from these lessons. The lessons are held in the second floor of the Athletic Center in the Conference Room of the Global Education Office.