- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Classical music lecture
Nicolas Bell, the curator of music at the British library, will discuss the 1940s film “Instruments of the Orchestra” on Oct. 6 from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. “Instruments of the Orchestra” is a 20 minute educational film with a critically acclaimed musical score. As curator, Bell researches music manuscripts and he will discuss the composition of this score. The film will also be screened at the lecture. The talk takes place in the Kresge Lecture Hall in Echlin 101.