- Men’s soccer drops MAAC opener in OT
- Community protests after controversial Snapchat photo
- ‘Lo’ and Behold
- Field hockey sisters bring Spanish influence to the team
- Student facing disciplinary action for posting racist Snapchat photo
- University hires former New Haven Police Chief
- Watch your words
- Old fashion isn’t overrated
- Is change always for the better?
- Men’s soccer shuts out Yale
Classical music lecture
Nicolas Bell, the curator of music at the British library, will discuss the 1940s film “Instruments of the Orchestra” on Oct. 6 from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. “Instruments of the Orchestra” is a 20 minute educational film with a critically acclaimed musical score. As curator, Bell researches music manuscripts and he will discuss the composition of this score. The film will also be screened at the lecture. The talk takes place in the Kresge Lecture Hall in Echlin 101.