- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
Classical music lecture
Nicolas Bell, the curator of music at the British library, will discuss the 1940s film “Instruments of the Orchestra” on Oct. 6 from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. “Instruments of the Orchestra” is a 20 minute educational film with a critically acclaimed musical score. As curator, Bell researches music manuscripts and he will discuss the composition of this score. The film will also be screened at the lecture. The talk takes place in the Kresge Lecture Hall in Echlin 101.