- Community protests after controversial Snapchat photo
- ‘Lo’ and Behold
- Field hockey sisters bring Spanish influence to the team
- Student facing disciplinary action for posting racist Snapchat photo
- University hires former New Haven Police Chief
- Watch your words
- Old fashion isn’t overrated
- Is change always for the better?
- Men’s soccer shuts out Yale
- Undefeated UMass Lowell beats men’s soccer
CAS publishes journal
The College of Arts and Sciences published “Double Helix: A Journal of Critical Thinking and Writing,” a journal that supports the university’s Learning Paradigm initiative, according to Paul Pasquaretta, research and writing institute coordinator. The annual journal focuses on the importance of writing to develop critical thinking skills. According to Pasquaretta, the journal has a direct impact on students because it represents how faculty are interested in researching teaching.