- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
- Women’s rugby team takes home second championship
- Women’s basketball’s upset bid against Michigan State falls short
- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
CAS publishes journal
The College of Arts and Sciences published “Double Helix: A Journal of Critical Thinking and Writing,” a journal that supports the university’s Learning Paradigm initiative, according to Paul Pasquaretta, research and writing institute coordinator. The annual journal focuses on the importance of writing to develop critical thinking skills. According to Pasquaretta, the journal has a direct impact on students because it represents how faculty are interested in researching teaching.