- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
CAS publishes journal
The College of Arts and Sciences published “Double Helix: A Journal of Critical Thinking and Writing,” a journal that supports the university’s Learning Paradigm initiative, according to Paul Pasquaretta, research and writing institute coordinator. The annual journal focuses on the importance of writing to develop critical thinking skills. According to Pasquaretta, the journal has a direct impact on students because it represents how faculty are interested in researching teaching.