- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
Athletics launches new “Fanzone” app
The Athletic Department and TD Bank Ticketing Offices launched a new app called “Bobcats Fanzone” where Bobcat fans can earn points for each sporting event they attend towards promotional giveaways. Fans can also connect to the social media links for Quinnipiac Athletics and watch live games on Youtube via QBSN, and have access to QUTube, the QU Athletics Department’s official Youtube page.