- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
- Women’s rugby team takes home second championship
- Women’s basketball’s upset bid against Michigan State falls short
- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
- Women’s basketball stifles Siena, forces 34 turnovers
2014 textbook cover contest
If you are a student who completed or is enrolled in a QU seminar program, you are eligible to design the cover for the 2014 edition of The Individual in the Community. The cover can be anything from a photograph, drawing, collage, sculpture, diagram or typographic design. The winner will receive a copy of the textbook as well as a $50 Visa gift card. All artwork needs to be original and should be sent to email@example.com with “Cover Design Contest” as the subject. For more details or information, contact Professor Linda Lindroth.