- Quinnipiac women’s basketball eliminated by No. 1 UConn in NCAA Tournament
- Mutual respect
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
- Cait’s Column: No. 9 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey trounced by No. 1 Cornell
- Dancing again
2014 textbook cover contest
If you are a student who completed or is enrolled in a QU seminar program, you are eligible to design the cover for the 2014 edition of The Individual in the Community. The cover can be anything from a photograph, drawing, collage, sculpture, diagram or typographic design. The winner will receive a copy of the textbook as well as a $50 Visa gift card. All artwork needs to be original and should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Cover Design Contest” as the subject. For more details or information, contact Professor Linda Lindroth.