- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
2014 textbook cover contest
If you are a student who completed or is enrolled in a QU seminar program, you are eligible to design the cover for the 2014 edition of The Individual in the Community. The cover can be anything from a photograph, drawing, collage, sculpture, diagram or typographic design. The winner will receive a copy of the textbook as well as a $50 Visa gift card. All artwork needs to be original and should be sent to email@example.com with “Cover Design Contest” as the subject. For more details or information, contact Professor Linda Lindroth.