- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
2014 textbook cover contest
If you are a student who completed or is enrolled in a QU seminar program, you are eligible to design the cover for the 2014 edition of The Individual in the Community. The cover can be anything from a photograph, drawing, collage, sculpture, diagram or typographic design. The winner will receive a copy of the textbook as well as a $50 Visa gift card. All artwork needs to be original and should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Cover Design Contest” as the subject. For more details or information, contact Professor Linda Lindroth.