- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
2014 textbook cover contest
If you are a student who completed or is enrolled in a QU seminar program, you are eligible to design the cover for the 2014 edition of The Individual in the Community. The cover can be anything from a photograph, drawing, collage, sculpture, diagram or typographic design. The winner will receive a copy of the textbook as well as a $50 Visa gift card. All artwork needs to be original and should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Cover Design Contest” as the subject. For more details or information, contact Professor Linda Lindroth.