- Men’s soccer drops MAAC opener in OT
- Community protests after controversial Snapchat photo
- ‘Lo’ and Behold
- Field hockey sisters bring Spanish influence to the team
- Student facing disciplinary action for posting racist Snapchat photo
- University hires former New Haven Police Chief
- Watch your words
- Old fashion isn’t overrated
- Is change always for the better?
- Men’s soccer shuts out Yale
School of Law welcomes new staff
The university recently announced Shelly R. Sadin as the associate dean of professional and career development in the School of Law. Sadin developed a reputation as a skilled and ethical lawyer after being in the business for nearly 30 years, according to the Dean of the School of Law Jennifer Gerarda Brown. Sadin became a part of the law firm Zeldes, Needle and Copper 29 years ago and has been a partner since 1991. In addition, Sadin’s name is listed in the edition of Best Lawyers in America for appellate law and white collar criminal defence.