- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
School of Law welcomes new staff
The university recently announced Shelly R. Sadin as the associate dean of professional and career development in the School of Law. Sadin developed a reputation as a skilled and ethical lawyer after being in the business for nearly 30 years, according to the Dean of the School of Law Jennifer Gerarda Brown. Sadin became a part of the law firm Zeldes, Needle and Copper 29 years ago and has been a partner since 1991. In addition, Sadin’s name is listed in the edition of Best Lawyers in America for appellate law and white collar criminal defence.