- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
School of Law welcomes new staff
The university recently announced Shelly R. Sadin as the associate dean of professional and career development in the School of Law. Sadin developed a reputation as a skilled and ethical lawyer after being in the business for nearly 30 years, according to the Dean of the School of Law Jennifer Gerarda Brown. Sadin became a part of the law firm Zeldes, Needle and Copper 29 years ago and has been a partner since 1991. In addition, Sadin’s name is listed in the edition of Best Lawyers in America for appellate law and white collar criminal defence.