- Community protests after controversial Snapchat photo
- ‘Lo’ and Behold
- Field hockey sisters bring Spanish influence to the team
- Student facing disciplinary action for posting racist Snapchat photo
- University hires former New Haven Police Chief
- Watch your words
- Old fashion isn’t overrated
- Is change always for the better?
- Men’s soccer shuts out Yale
- Undefeated UMass Lowell beats men’s soccer
Residential Life’s Diversity Week
This week is the Department of Residential Life’s Diversity Week. Today at 11:30 a.m. and 3 p.m., students can take a tour of the Albert Schweitzer Institute. Tonight at 7, sociology professor Don Sawyer will discuss “The Differences That Makes us Unique” in upper Ledges second floor lounge. On Thursday at 7 p.m., students can attend the “Meaning of Colors” event to tie dye shirts at the Rocky Top Student Center. Friday at 2 p.m., students can practice Spanish at the Hola Café in the Carl Hansen Student Center.