- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
- Women’s rugby team takes home second championship
- Women’s basketball’s upset bid against Michigan State falls short
- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
- Women’s basketball stifles Siena, forces 34 turnovers
Residential Life’s Diversity Week
This week is the Department of Residential Life’s Diversity Week. Today at 11:30 a.m. and 3 p.m., students can take a tour of the Albert Schweitzer Institute. Tonight at 7, sociology professor Don Sawyer will discuss “The Differences That Makes us Unique” in upper Ledges second floor lounge. On Thursday at 7 p.m., students can attend the “Meaning of Colors” event to tie dye shirts at the Rocky Top Student Center. Friday at 2 p.m., students can practice Spanish at the Hola Café in the Carl Hansen Student Center.