- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
QUEST mentoring program
Quinnipiac University Enriching Student Transitions (QUEST) mentoring program will be piloted for the 2013-2014 academic year, following the summer orientation led by the Department of Cultural and Global Engagement, according to MyQ. This program is an outlet for first year underrepresented students to connect with peer and professional mentors to acclimate to the college environment.