- Quinnipiac women’s basketball eliminated by No. 1 UConn in NCAA Tournament
- Mutual respect
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
- Cait’s Column: No. 9 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey trounced by No. 1 Cornell
- Dancing again
QU named “top up-and coming university in North Region”
U.S. News & World named Quinnipiac as the “top up-and-coming university in the North Region” in its 2014 edition of Best Colleges, published yesterday. In a survey conducted by U.S. News & World, college administrators had to say which colleges had made the best improvements to academics, faculty, student life, campus or facilities. These administrators named Quinnipiac more than any other school in the North Region. The university earned this spot last year, as well.