- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
QU named “top up-and coming university in North Region”
U.S. News & World named Quinnipiac as the “top up-and-coming university in the North Region” in its 2014 edition of Best Colleges, published yesterday. In a survey conducted by U.S. News & World, college administrators had to say which colleges had made the best improvements to academics, faculty, student life, campus or facilities. These administrators named Quinnipiac more than any other school in the North Region. The university earned this spot last year, as well.