- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
- Women’s rugby team takes home second championship
- Women’s basketball’s upset bid against Michigan State falls short
- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
- Women’s basketball stifles Siena, forces 34 turnovers
QU named “top up-and coming university in North Region”
U.S. News & World named Quinnipiac as the “top up-and-coming university in the North Region” in its 2014 edition of Best Colleges, published yesterday. In a survey conducted by U.S. News & World, college administrators had to say which colleges had made the best improvements to academics, faculty, student life, campus or facilities. These administrators named Quinnipiac more than any other school in the North Region. The university earned this spot last year, as well.