- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
QU named “top up-and coming university in North Region”
U.S. News & World named Quinnipiac as the “top up-and-coming university in the North Region” in its 2014 edition of Best Colleges, published yesterday. In a survey conducted by U.S. News & World, college administrators had to say which colleges had made the best improvements to academics, faculty, student life, campus or facilities. These administrators named Quinnipiac more than any other school in the North Region. The university earned this spot last year, as well.