- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
OnmiMD donates $7.6 million to software
Quinnipiac received a donation valued at $7.6 million of electronic health record technology from OnmiMD, a company based in Tarrytown, N.Y. The donation comes as part of a four-year agreement that states OmniMD will provide more than 3,600 software licenses to faculty and students for four years. The software, which is cloud-based and has thousands of users in more than 40 states and five countries, is considered to be state of the art in the medical industry. Students in the School of Medicine will have the opportunity to use this software for free as part of their classroom training and coursework.