- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
New Haven Symphony tickets
Thirty tickets have been set aside for Quinnipiac students for each of the New Haven Symphony Orchestra performances. The Orchestra is celebrating its 120th year of operation. The Orchestra’s mission is to touch lives with a wide variety of musical offerings played at high standards. The first performance will be on Oct. 3 at Woolsey Hall beginning at 7:30 p.m. Students interested should contact the Assistant to the Executive Director of the Albert Schweitzer Institute Josephine Palmieri.