- Quinnipiac women’s basketball eliminated by No. 1 UConn in NCAA Tournament
- Mutual respect
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
- Cait’s Column: No. 9 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey trounced by No. 1 Cornell
- Dancing again
Hollywood name comes to QU
One of Hollywood’s most acclaimed activists and screenwriters will be speaking to students Monday, Oct. 14 at 7 p.m. in Burt Kahn Court. Dustin Lance Black is the writer of “Milk,” the award-winning film and star-studded theatre production, “8.” Black will be speaking to students about his life as a screenwriter as well as a gay rights activist. He spreads the word about accepting all Americans and will speak about the issues of homeosexuality and marriage.