- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Hollywood name comes to QU
One of Hollywood’s most acclaimed activists and screenwriters will be speaking to students Monday, Oct. 14 at 7 p.m. in Burt Kahn Court. Dustin Lance Black is the writer of “Milk,” the award-winning film and star-studded theatre production, “8.” Black will be speaking to students about his life as a screenwriter as well as a gay rights activist. He spreads the word about accepting all Americans and will speak about the issues of homeosexuality and marriage.