- Men’s soccer drops MAAC opener in OT
- Community protests after controversial Snapchat photo
- ‘Lo’ and Behold
- Field hockey sisters bring Spanish influence to the team
- Student facing disciplinary action for posting racist Snapchat photo
- University hires former New Haven Police Chief
- Watch your words
- Old fashion isn’t overrated
- Is change always for the better?
- Men’s soccer shuts out Yale
Hollywood name comes to QU
One of Hollywood’s most acclaimed activists and screenwriters will be speaking to students Monday, Oct. 14 at 7 p.m. in Burt Kahn Court. Dustin Lance Black is the writer of “Milk,” the award-winning film and star-studded theatre production, “8.” Black will be speaking to students about his life as a screenwriter as well as a gay rights activist. He spreads the word about accepting all Americans and will speak about the issues of homeosexuality and marriage.