- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Hike to Yoga begins
The athletic center’s “Hike to Yoga” offers participants a place to meet and meditate at the base of Sleeping Giant with a selected theme. Participants then hike up the mountain to a short yoga practice and reflective conversation. The next “Hike to Yoga” will take place on Monday, Sept. 23 from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., with a focus on exploring mindful eating and having a healthy relationship with food. There are also hikes planned for Oct. 7 and Oct. 21.