- Men’s soccer drops MAAC opener in OT
- Community protests after controversial Snapchat photo
- ‘Lo’ and Behold
- Field hockey sisters bring Spanish influence to the team
- Student facing disciplinary action for posting racist Snapchat photo
- University hires former New Haven Police Chief
- Watch your words
- Old fashion isn’t overrated
- Is change always for the better?
- Men’s soccer shuts out Yale
Hike to Yoga begins
The athletic center’s “Hike to Yoga” offers participants a place to meet and meditate at the base of Sleeping Giant with a selected theme. Participants then hike up the mountain to a short yoga practice and reflective conversation. The next “Hike to Yoga” will take place on Monday, Sept. 23 from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., with a focus on exploring mindful eating and having a healthy relationship with food. There are also hikes planned for Oct. 7 and Oct. 21.