- Quinnipiac women’s basketball eliminated by No. 1 UConn in NCAA Tournament
- Mutual respect
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
- Cait’s Column: No. 9 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey trounced by No. 1 Cornell
- Dancing again
Hike to Yoga begins
The athletic center’s “Hike to Yoga” offers participants a place to meet and meditate at the base of Sleeping Giant with a selected theme. Participants then hike up the mountain to a short yoga practice and reflective conversation. The next “Hike to Yoga” will take place on Monday, Sept. 23 from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., with a focus on exploring mindful eating and having a healthy relationship with food. There are also hikes planned for Oct. 7 and Oct. 21.