- Softball splits doubleheader with Wagner in home opener
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse loses tight game to Holy Cross
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball eliminated by No. 1 UConn in NCAA Tournament
- Mutual respect
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
Global Public Health minor offered
The Department of Philosophy and Political Science are offering a new Global Public Health (GPH) minor in the College of Arts and Sciences. The minor will include two classes in global public health, four electives, two semesters of volunteer service at local health organizations and four weeks in an international service learning experience. Enrollment will begin in spring 2014, and the application is due on Oct. 1. Students who would like more information can visit the Academics section of MyQ.