- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
Global Public Health minor offered
The Department of Philosophy and Political Science are offering a new Global Public Health (GPH) minor in the College of Arts and Sciences. The minor will include two classes in global public health, four electives, two semesters of volunteer service at local health organizations and four weeks in an international service learning experience. Enrollment will begin in spring 2014, and the application is due on Oct. 1. Students who would like more information can visit the Academics section of MyQ.