- Community protests after controversial Snapchat photo
- ‘Lo’ and Behold
- Field hockey sisters bring Spanish influence to the team
- Student facing disciplinary action for posting racist Snapchat photo
- University hires former New Haven Police Chief
- Watch your words
- Old fashion isn’t overrated
- Is change always for the better?
- Men’s soccer shuts out Yale
- Undefeated UMass Lowell beats men’s soccer
Global Public Health minor offered
The Department of Philosophy and Political Science are offering a new Global Public Health (GPH) minor in the College of Arts and Sciences. The minor will include two classes in global public health, four electives, two semesters of volunteer service at local health organizations and four weeks in an international service learning experience. Enrollment will begin in spring 2014, and the application is due on Oct. 1. Students who would like more information can visit the Academics section of MyQ.