- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
Free yoga classes
The university will be offering free yoga classes to students and the public at 10 a.m. on Oct. 6 and Oct 13. Physical therapy major and level one certified yoga instructor Ellen Lepore will teach the classes. The classes will be held outside the Albert Schweitzer Institute and participants are asked to bring a yoga mat or towel.