- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
- Women’s rugby team takes home second championship
- Women’s basketball’s upset bid against Michigan State falls short
- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
- Women’s basketball stifles Siena, forces 34 turnovers
Free yoga classes
The university will be offering free yoga classes to students and the public at 10 a.m. on Oct. 6 and Oct 13. Physical therapy major and level one certified yoga instructor Ellen Lepore will teach the classes. The classes will be held outside the Albert Schweitzer Institute and participants are asked to bring a yoga mat or towel.