- Quinnipiac hires Baker Dunleavy as men’s basketball coach
- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
- Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling dominates Glenville State
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
Fire extinguisher discharged in Ledges
At approximately 12:50 a.m. today, a student pulled the pin on a fire extinguisher in the second floor of Ledges residence hall, releasing a white haze and activating the building’s smoke detectors, according to Chief of Public Safety David Barger. Students were evacuated from the building and the Hamden Fire Department arrived. At 1:30 a.m., the Hamden Fire Department left and students were allowed back into the building, Barger said.
Public Safety is currently investigating the situation and has several leads, Barger said.