- SGA budget brings stress, frustration and potential protests
- The QU Farmers Market makes a comeback
- Another series of email scams at Quinnipiac
- The next forgotten genocide?
- Performing for Puerto Rico
- Worrisome weather
- Public Safety escorts professor off campus
- Quinnipiac softball swept by red-hot Monmouth in doubleheader
- Quinnipiac men’s tennis loses perfect MAAC season on Senior Day
- Quinnipiac women’s tennis falls to Middlebury in regular season finale
Fire extinguisher discharged in Ledges
At approximately 12:50 a.m. today, a student pulled the pin on a fire extinguisher in the second floor of Ledges residence hall, releasing a white haze and activating the building’s smoke detectors, according to Chief of Public Safety David Barger. Students were evacuated from the building and the Hamden Fire Department arrived. At 1:30 a.m., the Hamden Fire Department left and students were allowed back into the building, Barger said.
Public Safety is currently investigating the situation and has several leads, Barger said.