- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
Fire extinguisher discharged in Ledges
At approximately 12:50 a.m. today, a student pulled the pin on a fire extinguisher in the second floor of Ledges residence hall, releasing a white haze and activating the building’s smoke detectors, according to Chief of Public Safety David Barger. Students were evacuated from the building and the Hamden Fire Department arrived. At 1:30 a.m., the Hamden Fire Department left and students were allowed back into the building, Barger said.
Public Safety is currently investigating the situation and has several leads, Barger said.