- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
Expert in health law given new position
The university named Leonard Dwarica director of the School of Law’s Center for Health and Law Policy. In this position, Dwarica will work to build a relationship between law and medical students. Dwarica was the distinguished practitioner in residence of health law since 2010 and an adjunct law professor from 2001 to 2004 and 2008 to 2010.