- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Expert in health law given new position
The university named Leonard Dwarica director of the School of Law’s Center for Health and Law Policy. In this position, Dwarica will work to build a relationship between law and medical students. Dwarica was the distinguished practitioner in residence of health law since 2010 and an adjunct law professor from 2001 to 2004 and 2008 to 2010.