- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
Stop & Shop closes in October
The owners of the Stop & Shop on 1245 Dixwell Ave. announced that they will be closing their doors on October 10 at 6 p.m. Hamden Mayor Scott Jackson plans to meet with Stop & Shop officials to try and see if anything can be done to prevent the store from closing. The store has about 200 employees in the Hamden area and is one of two Stop & Shops located in Hamden.