- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
Stop & Shop closes in October
The owners of the Stop & Shop on 1245 Dixwell Ave. announced that they will be closing their doors on October 10 at 6 p.m. Hamden Mayor Scott Jackson plans to meet with Stop & Shop officials to try and see if anything can be done to prevent the store from closing. The store has about 200 employees in the Hamden area and is one of two Stop & Shops located in Hamden.