- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, no longer with university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
- This pattern of abuse is preventable
Mount Carmel campus power outage
It will take up to two hours to restore power to the Mount Carmel Campus after a downed power line on New Road knocked out power to the campus around 1:30 p.m., according to John Morgan, associate vice president of public relations.
The portion of New Road from the New Road Entrance to the Facilities Entrance has reopened and classes are continuing as scheduled.
The Mount Carmel campus has restored power by 4:30 p.m. on Tuesday after a three hour outage.