- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
- Women’s basketball stifles Siena, forces 34 turnovers
- Men’s ice hockey beats RPI behind three power-play goals
- Men’s basketball drops MAAC opener to Monmouth
- Four kittens rescued from storm drain on-campus
- Remembering a beloved professor
- Police investigating robbery at Krauszer’s Market
- Quinnipiac rugby wins second straight national championship
- Public Safety investigates newspaper theft
Mount Carmel campus power outage
It will take up to two hours to restore power to the Mount Carmel Campus after a downed power line on New Road knocked out power to the campus around 1:30 p.m., according to John Morgan, associate vice president of public relations.
The portion of New Road from the New Road Entrance to the Facilities Entrance has reopened and classes are continuing as scheduled.
The Mount Carmel campus has restored power by 4:30 p.m. on Tuesday after a three hour outage.