- New Haven issues a Public Health Alert after over 90 people overdose
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball finalizes 2018-19 schedule
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball unveils non-conference slate
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball announces non-conference schedule
- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
Mount Carmel campus power outage
It will take up to two hours to restore power to the Mount Carmel Campus after a downed power line on New Road knocked out power to the campus around 1:30 p.m., according to John Morgan, associate vice president of public relations.
The portion of New Road from the New Road Entrance to the Facilities Entrance has reopened and classes are continuing as scheduled.
The Mount Carmel campus has restored power by 4:30 p.m. on Tuesday after a three hour outage.