- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
Mount Carmel campus power outage
It will take up to two hours to restore power to the Mount Carmel Campus after a downed power line on New Road knocked out power to the campus around 1:30 p.m., according to John Morgan, associate vice president of public relations.
The portion of New Road from the New Road Entrance to the Facilities Entrance has reopened and classes are continuing as scheduled.
The Mount Carmel campus has restored power by 4:30 p.m. on Tuesday after a three hour outage.