- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Mount Carmel campus power outage
It will take up to two hours to restore power to the Mount Carmel Campus after a downed power line on New Road knocked out power to the campus around 1:30 p.m., according to John Morgan, associate vice president of public relations.
The portion of New Road from the New Road Entrance to the Facilities Entrance has reopened and classes are continuing as scheduled.
The Mount Carmel campus has restored power by 4:30 p.m. on Tuesday after a three hour outage.