- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
University warns students about sexual assault on Linden Avenue
On Sunday evening, the university alerted students to a sexual assault incident that occurred near the Mount Carmel and York Hill campuses. According to a press release from the Hamden Police Department, a woman was sexually assaulted on Linden Avenue in Hamden early Sunday morning.
A man, who the victim described as Hispanic and 5-foot-6 with a stocky build, broke into the woman’s house where he attacked her.
The Hamden Police Department asks students to be vigilant in the wake of this incident. If students see any suspicious activity or have any information, they should inform the Hamden Police Department at 203 230 4000 or Public Safety at 203 582 6200.