- Women’s basketball’s upset bid against Michigan State falls short
- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
- Women’s basketball stifles Siena, forces 34 turnovers
- Men’s ice hockey beats RPI behind three power-play goals
- Men’s basketball drops MAAC opener to Monmouth
- Four kittens rescued from storm drain on-campus
- Remembering a beloved professor
- Police investigating robbery at Krauszer’s Market
- Quinnipiac rugby wins second straight national championship
University warns students about sexual assault on Linden Avenue
On Sunday evening, the university alerted students to a sexual assault incident that occurred near the Mount Carmel and York Hill campuses. According to a press release from the Hamden Police Department, a woman was sexually assaulted on Linden Avenue in Hamden early Sunday morning.
A man, who the victim described as Hispanic and 5-foot-6 with a stocky build, broke into the woman’s house where he attacked her.
The Hamden Police Department asks students to be vigilant in the wake of this incident. If students see any suspicious activity or have any information, they should inform the Hamden Police Department at 203 230 4000 or Public Safety at 203 582 6200.