- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
University warns students about sexual assault on Linden Avenue
On Sunday evening, the university alerted students to a sexual assault incident that occurred near the Mount Carmel and York Hill campuses. According to a press release from the Hamden Police Department, a woman was sexually assaulted on Linden Avenue in Hamden early Sunday morning.
A man, who the victim described as Hispanic and 5-foot-6 with a stocky build, broke into the woman’s house where he attacked her.
The Hamden Police Department asks students to be vigilant in the wake of this incident. If students see any suspicious activity or have any information, they should inform the Hamden Police Department at 203 230 4000 or Public Safety at 203 582 6200.