- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 1 UMass, 4-0
- Cramped cramming
- Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
- Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
- Phi Gamma Delta fundraises money for victims of California wildfires
- Former Quinnipiac President John Lahey awarded for service to Ireland
- Triumph out of tragedy
- MEMEingful past
University warns students about sexual assault on Linden Avenue
On Sunday evening, the university alerted students to a sexual assault incident that occurred near the Mount Carmel and York Hill campuses. According to a press release from the Hamden Police Department, a woman was sexually assaulted on Linden Avenue in Hamden early Sunday morning.
A man, who the victim described as Hispanic and 5-foot-6 with a stocky build, broke into the woman’s house where he attacked her.
The Hamden Police Department asks students to be vigilant in the wake of this incident. If students see any suspicious activity or have any information, they should inform the Hamden Police Department at 203 230 4000 or Public Safety at 203 582 6200.