- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse loses tight game to Holy Cross
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball eliminated by No. 1 UConn in NCAA Tournament
- Mutual respect
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
- Cait’s Column: No. 9 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey trounced by No. 1 Cornell
University warns students about sexual assault on Linden Avenue
On Sunday evening, the university alerted students to a sexual assault incident that occurred near the Mount Carmel and York Hill campuses. According to a press release from the Hamden Police Department, a woman was sexually assaulted on Linden Avenue in Hamden early Sunday morning.
A man, who the victim described as Hispanic and 5-foot-6 with a stocky build, broke into the woman’s house where he attacked her.
The Hamden Police Department asks students to be vigilant in the wake of this incident. If students see any suspicious activity or have any information, they should inform the Hamden Police Department at 203 230 4000 or Public Safety at 203 582 6200.