- Women’s ice hockey downs Maine
- Quinnipiac Athletics Hall of Fame inducts Class of 2014
- University to promote online safety
- A new mode of transportation
- Update: Student hit by car on Sherman Ave.
- University ticketing, towing cars with fake decals
- Dealing with a degenerative disease
- Peca’s consistency paramount for Bobcats
- The new kid on the block
- Women’s volleyball loses fourth straight
Small fire in university owned residence
A fire occurred at 59 Renshaw Road, a private residence owned by the university last Thursday morning, according to Hamden Fire Marshall Dennis Harrison. The fire was due to a furnace malfunction in the basement. The Hamden Fire Department put out the fire within five minutes with a fire extinguisher and no one was injured.