- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
- Women’s rugby team takes home second championship
- Women’s basketball’s upset bid against Michigan State falls short
- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
Small fire in university owned residence
A fire occurred at 59 Renshaw Road, a private residence owned by the university last Thursday morning, according to Hamden Fire Marshall Dennis Harrison. The fire was due to a furnace malfunction in the basement. The Hamden Fire Department put out the fire within five minutes with a fire extinguisher and no one was injured.