- Women’s ice hockey sweeps Princeton
- Women’s lacrosse comeback falls short
- The vomit verdict
- Shuttle hits car at New Road entrance
- How much is too much?
- Online Ticket Portal leaves students frustrated
- QU holds Ash Wednesday Ceremony
- Men’s ice hockey prepares for bout with Yale
- Buda: Demoulas suspended due to alleged vomit incident
- Women’s basketball routs Saint Peter’s
Small fire in university owned residence
A fire occurred at 59 Renshaw Road, a private residence owned by the university last Thursday morning, according to Hamden Fire Marshall Dennis Harrison. The fire was due to a furnace malfunction in the basement. The Hamden Fire Department put out the fire within five minutes with a fire extinguisher and no one was injured.