- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Scientists from Nicaragua to discuss public health issues
On Thursday, April 18, four microbiologists from the medical school of UNAN-León in Nicaragua will hold a discussion on various diseases native to Nicaragua, and the impact of these diseases on public health. The event will take place from 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. in the Carl Hansen Student Center room 120, and is sponsored by The Albert Schweitzer Institute of the Department for Cultural and Global Engagement and the Department of Biomedical Sciences. For more information, contact email@example.com.