- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
QU Writing Across the Curriculum challenge
The deadline for this year’s Writing Across the Curriculum Student Writing Contest is Friday, May 10. Winners will be selected from the School of Business, the School of Communications, School of Health Sciences, School of Nursing and the College of Arts and Sciences. Each of the five first-place winners will receive a $150 cash prize and have their work published on the QUWAC website. For more information, students may contact email@example.com.