- Men’s soccer drops MAAC opener in OT
- Community protests after controversial Snapchat photo
- ‘Lo’ and Behold
- Field hockey sisters bring Spanish influence to the team
- Student facing disciplinary action for posting racist Snapchat photo
- University hires former New Haven Police Chief
- Watch your words
- Old fashion isn’t overrated
- Is change always for the better?
- Men’s soccer shuts out Yale
QU Writing Across the Curriculum challenge
The deadline for this year’s Writing Across the Curriculum Student Writing Contest is Friday, May 10. Winners will be selected from the School of Business, the School of Communications, School of Health Sciences, School of Nursing and the College of Arts and Sciences. Each of the five first-place winners will receive a $150 cash prize and have their work published on the QUWAC website. For more information, students may contact email@example.com.