- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
QU Writing Across the Curriculum challenge
The deadline for this year’s Writing Across the Curriculum Student Writing Contest is Friday, May 10. Winners will be selected from the School of Business, the School of Communications, School of Health Sciences, School of Nursing and the College of Arts and Sciences. Each of the five first-place winners will receive a $150 cash prize and have their work published on the QUWAC website. For more information, students may contact firstname.lastname@example.org.