- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Music and slam poetry
The Department of Sociology and the Office of Multicultural and Global Education will sponsor a Hip-Hop Symposium and Poetry Slam on Thursday at 7 p.m. in the Mancheski Executive Seminar Room. Students will present their poems and music at the event. The event also includes guest speaker Matt Birkhold, the co-founder of Growing Roots. The Hip-Hop Symposium and Poetry Slam was created with Professor Don Sawyer’s Sociology of Hip-Hop course and QUOTE, the student spoken-word poetry organization.