- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
Global Partners program
Students are encouraged to become a Global Partner for the Office of Multicultural and Global Education. As a Global Partner, students are paired with an international student to help him or her adapt to life at Quinnipiac and American culture. Undergraduate and graduate students in good academic standing can apply by emailing email@example.com, explaining why they want to be a Global Partner and how they would help international students.