- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
Global Partners program
Students are encouraged to become a Global Partner for the Office of Multicultural and Global Education. As a Global Partner, students are paired with an international student to help him or her adapt to life at Quinnipiac and American culture. Undergraduate and graduate students in good academic standing can apply by emailing email@example.com, explaining why they want to be a Global Partner and how they would help international students.