- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Global Partners program
Students are encouraged to become a Global Partner for the Office of Multicultural and Global Education. As a Global Partner, students are paired with an international student to help him or her adapt to life at Quinnipiac and American culture. Undergraduate and graduate students in good academic standing can apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, explaining why they want to be a Global Partner and how they would help international students.