- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Editor to read her poetry
Editor of the “Connecticut Review” Vivian Shipley will read her poetry tomorrow at 2 p.m. in Room 119 of the Carl Hansen Student Center. Shipley has been nominated for a Pulitzer Prize for two of her books, “Gleanings: Old Poems, New Poems” and “When There Is No Shore.” The Quinnipiac Bookstore and the English department are sponsoring this event.