- Women’s basketball’s upset bid against Michigan State falls short
- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
- Women’s basketball stifles Siena, forces 34 turnovers
- Men’s ice hockey beats RPI behind three power-play goals
- Men’s basketball drops MAAC opener to Monmouth
- Four kittens rescued from storm drain on-campus
- Remembering a beloved professor
- Police investigating robbery at Krauszer’s Market
- Quinnipiac rugby wins second straight national championship
Happy Wednesday Bobcats,
Who’s ready for spring break? We cannot believe that this is our last week together before spring break. Seeing that we are halfway through the semester we have already achieved a great deal. Just to name a few accomplishments, we brought the DVD Now to the Carl Hansen Student Center, invited administrators and students to participate in the State Of The QUnion, created Senior Quick Links on MyQ for the Class of 2013 as a helpful resource before graduation, and installed a speaker outside the WQAQ radio station for students to listen to WQAQ on their way to class. We could not have acheived these initiatives if it wasn’t for your help, the student body. Thank you for that!
Quinnipiac’s Big Event, the largest community service event on campus, takes place on April 6th this year. Registration ends this Friday, March 8th, and you can sign up on qu.collegiatelink.net. You can make up to teams of 10 so grab your roomates and friends and come out for this one big day of giving back. Lastly, SGA would like to wish everyone a fun and safe spring break whether you are heading home or flying someplace warm with a beach. Keep us posted if you have any questions or concerns by emailing us at email@example.com or sending your concern through our website at QUSGA.com. Enjoy your breaK!
Ryan Scanlon, Vice President of Public Relations