- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
- Freshman reflect, Seniors say goodbye
RAVE: Perez Hilton’s a dad
Everyone was a little confused and surprised when Perez Hilton, the gay celebrity gossip columnist, announced recently on his website, PerezHilton.com, that he has a baby son! The blog post was titled, “A Very Important Message from Perez,” and read, “I am ready to announce that earlier this month I was blessed with the birth of my first child, a beautiful and healthy baby boy-with lots of hair on his head.” The blog post had a picture attached of Perez cradling his new son, whose name is still unknown to the public. The blog post was unexpected to say the least. Everyone was surprised and it seems as if no one knew about it. Perez is known for his gossip column where he criticizes all celebrities often but that did not stop the amount of Twitter love he received.
Following the blog post came many celebrity tweets from Hilary Duff to Paris Hilton, all congratulating Perez on his new baby. Perez tweeted, “I can’t stop crying! Every time someone Tweets me ‘Congrats Dad’ or ‘Daddy’ the tears just start streaming! #PoppaPerez.” That is one of the few tweets that Perez has posted that references the new baby. Perez has not mentioned anything about taking a break from his website, which is updated frequently. He has gone back to tweeting about celebrities and red carpets already. The the baby’s name, the birth mother and whether the baby was by a surrogate or adoption has yet to be disclosed. Everyone is curious to see how the rest of this child’s life and Perez’s life play out.