- Women’s ice hockey downs Maine
- Quinnipiac Athletics Hall of Fame inducts Class of 2014
- University to promote online safety
- A new mode of transportation
- Update: Student hit by car on Sherman Ave.
- University ticketing, towing cars with fake decals
- Dealing with a degenerative disease
- Peca’s consistency paramount for Bobcats
- The new kid on the block
- Women’s volleyball loses fourth straight
Network Maintenance Scheduled for March 12
The Information Services Department will be carrying out maintenance on the university’s network and software on the morning of March 12. From midnight to 8 a.m., the North Haven data center will be shut down. This is because of electrical work that needs to be done on the North Haven campus. Users should expect that the Internet will down on the North Haven campus from 6 a.m. to 6:15 a.m. There could also be Internet problems from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. on the Mount Carmel campus.