- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Network Maintenance Scheduled for March 12
The Information Services Department will be carrying out maintenance on the university’s network and software on the morning of March 12. From midnight to 8 a.m., the North Haven data center will be shut down. This is because of electrical work that needs to be done on the North Haven campus. Users should expect that the Internet will down on the North Haven campus from 6 a.m. to 6:15 a.m. There could also be Internet problems from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. on the Mount Carmel campus.